If you think you could be a part of the Popi team please submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will look at all CV’s submitted and keep them ready for next time we are looking for new recruits.
7th August 2017
Location: Aylesford, Kent.
Popi, a high end creative agency established in 1989 are seeking experienced, full time graphic designers to join their creative team. You will be working with exciting blue chip customers, primarily producing B2B marketing materials such as promotional sales pieces, brochures, web graphics and e-mail campaigns.
You will be working in a fast paced environment with a team of creatives who have an ‘anything is possible’ attitude.
- In-depth knowledge and real world experience of the Adobe creative suite, predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to think creatively and think fast.
- In-depth knowledge of print and digital processes
- Confident managing multiple projects at one time
- Collaborate well with a team and able work to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Animation experience (FCPX, Apple Motion 5, After Effects)
- 3D experience (Cinema4D)
- MailChimp experience
Wage will be tailored to experience.
Please send your CV and portfolio in confidence to email@example.com
Drupal Web Developer
Head of Web Design
7th August 2017
Popi is seeking a Drupal Developer to join our full creative in-house agency. They will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, BAU, and local custom development. Based just outside Maidstone in Kent, the role will support our clients with existing Drupal websites to optimise performance and deliver high quality web projects.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer with experience in front-end development and theming while also possessing a strong understanding of the back-end/module development of the Drupal platform. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics. The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends, content management systems as well as the ability to influence internal/external stakeholders. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features, formulating responsive design, guiding the website’s architecture alongside the Popi team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience building and maintaining user interfaces for scalable websites in a commercial environment
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Demonstrated ability to debug and solve problems autonomously
- Managing certain technical aspects of the CMS and the existing Drupal theme
- A strong understanding of best practices for usability, CMS development, performance, SEO and accessibility, and ability to up‐skill colleagues and site editors of these best practices
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with LAMP stack technologies
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions
- Source control experience with GIT or similar.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience extending/building Drupal modules or using hooks
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and exposure to Agile processes
- Ability to articulate technical implementation to non‐technical stakeholders
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter. Strictly no agencies.